St Marks is committed to being a safe place for all people, especially those who may be vulnerable for any reason.
You can download a copy of our safeguarding policy here.
If you are worried about someone, see something which raises a red flag, or want to talk about something then please contact:
- Paul - Vicar
- Jon - Chair of Trustees
- Alice - Safeguarding lead
- Diocese of Oxford Safeguarding Team - 01865 208 295
- MK Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - 01908 253169
OTHER USEFUL NUMBERS
- NSPCC - 0808 800 5000
- Child line - 0800 1111
- Age UK - 0800 678 1602
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline - 0808 200 247
- Thirtyone:Eight - 0303 003 1111